Have you gotten a bad review online from one of the multitude of “doctor rating sites” out there?
Did you know that a doctor rating site is the most likely thing to come up as number one in the search engine rankings when patients search for you online?
Aren’t these sites damaging our reputations as physicians and providers of quality medical care? Why isn’t someone doing something about this?
You can fight back.
Using the simple yet powerful tactics I reveal in this Quick Start Guide, you can turn the tables on the doctor rating sites and transform them into your own personal perpetual marketing machine!
For some reason, no one seems to be talking about how to use these sites to the doctor’s advantage. But I’ve used these techniques in my own practice with great success.
Now I’m sharing them with you!
In this guide, you’ll learn:
- Why I never worry about bad reviews on rating sites anymore
- How to find out instantly whether or not you should bother wasting your time with these sites at all
- How to spy on local competing physicians and ethically beat them to the punch with your marketing efforts – for free!
- An easy way to find out how to choose which of the dozens of rating sites to focus your valuable time on
- The FREE method I use to force the rating sites to broadcast your message and bring in new patients to your practice
Get free instant access to this Quick Start Doctor Rating Site Guide using your email address in the form below.
I hate spam as much as you do – your address will be kept private and you can stop receiving my free ReachPatients Quick Tips any time you want.
After you enter your email address and confirm your information, you’ll receive instructions on how to download your free Quick Start Guide and get started today!
Inside the guide I’ve included my personal email address so I can answer any questions you have about getting started.
To your practice success,
C. Noel Henley, MD
P.S. If you’d like to see examples of where I’ve used these same techniques to manipulate the rating sites to my own advantage for my practice, I’ve listed the following two profile pages for you to review:
Get Free Access to the Quick Start Doctor Rating Site Guide